Page 15 of 59 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 584

Thread: ' Living The Dream '

  1. #141
    EllaNoise
    Guest EllaNoise's Avatar

    Post

    The Best part of Hump-day is... IT'S OVER!. I am having to break in a new supervisor at work (Sucking up is an art form), And this week is draggin'... just a few more days and Summer will officially be here... Just a bit of useless trivia, Today is the 169th day of the year... Peace...

  2. #142
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I hear you Ella, It's a day closer to the weekend.
    Thank goodness.

  3. #143
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    This week IS draggin' [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img] (a fire-breathin' draggin') LOL!
    It was 104 yesterday (not really a dry heat either) and the clouds just hang around the mountains teasing us here in the valley.
    Waiting in traffic with no air conditioner is the best part. one minute seems more like one hour.
    No wonder I am thirsty on this here 'Thirsty Thursday' (do we still call it that?) here in the desert.
    Hard to believe summer is not even here yet!
    Have a good day, whatever temperature it is!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    Gus

  4. #144
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hello everyone~
    Geez, what a week I have been having with this computer. I finally had aol step in, the problem was on their end. They had a broken link and I coudn't get into our special room all week. Now it seems to be fixed. [img]wink.gif[/img] So here I am finally. Fresh [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] with NY Charlie style bagels coming up! It's [img]graemlins/rain.gif[/img] here again. It figures, my WEEKEND off Hahaha... See ya's in chat hopefully on sat. NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  5. #145
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    PRAISE BE NYJ [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    I am very happy to learn that your computer problem has been fixed. A broken link eh?
    No wonder it was such a baffling problem.
    I thunk and I thunk and I thunk but I could not figger it out one little bit!
    So anyway, maybe this [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img] urday will be a bit more successful and we can meet some more of your friends and we won't get bumped and we'll have TONS (at least) of fun!
    Have a great day!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus (bachelor#2)

  6. #146
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good saturday morning, the [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] is mighty good today. More dank and damp days on the east coast.

  7. #147
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good morning~
    The [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] smells and tastes great this morning. The [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] is suppose to be back out on monday, when we go back to work. Upper 80's too! I hope so, I want to use the pool. See ya's tonite in [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img] NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  8. #148
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Good morning, It's Saturday and the coffee is most excellant 4 sure!
    Have a really super wonderfully fantastic day everybody!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  9. #149
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well, it's still [img]graemlins/rain.gif[/img]
    I have fresh hot, steaming LOL [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] And a buffet breakfast. I'm out the door to pick up some pickles at the Flea-Market and then I'm going fishing for awhile. I will let you know what I catch. Have a great day! NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img]

  10. #150
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    stay dry and enjoy the pickles

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic